About Me

My photo
hi i am master gaurav... i'm a kinda confused person and always want to be loved by people.. i love to make friends... sketching is my life. I love my parents and grandparents and can't live without them... i consider this blog as a place to share my feelings and ofcourse sketches... i'll be very happy and feel honourable if you guys leave comments on my post and correct me if i'm wrong somewhere!!! I’d love to read them all and in case you recommend my blog to your friends –then the sky’s the limit to my happiness! So, here we goooo!

Slideshow of my sketches

Let's see how much you score ;)

Monday, June 15, 2009

I wont be able to sketch for few days :(

Guys that's true... i won't be able to sketch for few days as i'm leaving for a trip with my grandparents to badrinath (located in Uttarakhand,India and one the four sacred shrines (Dham) of pilgrimage for Hindus. The other three places are Dwarka in the West, Rameshwaram in South and Puri in the East) alongwith places like haridwar and kedarnath. I'm really excited as i have never been to these places before and moreover have learnt that it will be quite cold there (which is quite easing to know as the mercury here in delhi changes as sensex here in india ;)) ... so i'll be off from blogger for few days and won't be able to sketch but hopefully i'll bring some nice pics from there and will surely upload it for you guys. (You have seen till now the artistic side of mine but now will see me as a photographer ;) )... Hopefully will be back on 22nd june... ;)
Hey!!! forgot to write the most important thing....


I'll miss you guys.. Love you all...
Gaurav
Bbye ;)

2 comments:

Leandra Greenmoon said...

sounds awesome, I'd love to go to India... but anyhow I just popped over because when commenting on my blog you mentioned "nice quotes and nice pics" and I was just verifying that the poems are all my own unless specifically stated otherwise :) I might keep an eye on the site though...seems interesting...

Divya Rastogi said...

DEAR HOW RU? UR BLOG REALLY VERY NICE N GOOD. SO WHEN WILL U DRAW MY SKETCH IF U LIKE TO MAKE.