About Me

My photo
hi i am master gaurav... i'm a kinda confused person and always want to be loved by people.. i love to make friends... sketching is my life. I love my parents and grandparents and can't live without them... i consider this blog as a place to share my feelings and ofcourse sketches... i'll be very happy and feel honourable if you guys leave comments on my post and correct me if i'm wrong somewhere!!! I’d love to read them all and in case you recommend my blog to your friends –then the sky’s the limit to my happiness! So, here we goooo!

Slideshow of my sketches

Let's see how much you score ;)

Wednesday, July 1, 2009
























































1 comment:

danadpatterson said...

I love these photographs! Would you include some information on where they were taken, etc.? Sort of a very short form India (?) for Dummies, like me.

Thank you