About Me

My photo
hi i am master gaurav... i'm a kinda confused person and always want to be loved by people.. i love to make friends... sketching is my life. I love my parents and grandparents and can't live without them... i consider this blog as a place to share my feelings and ofcourse sketches... i'll be very happy and feel honourable if you guys leave comments on my post and correct me if i'm wrong somewhere!!! I’d love to read them all and in case you recommend my blog to your friends –then the sky’s the limit to my happiness! So, here we goooo!

Slideshow of my sketches

Let's see how much you score ;)

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wedding Card









On 4th june, my closest friend's brother is going to have THE time of his lyf..
that's his wedding day.. though i too was invited by him but wouldn't be able to meet up as i am going to badrinath temple ( Uttarakhand,uttranchal) with my grandparents soon...

Here's his bro's wedding card..(or say a great indian wedding card).. isn't it beautiful?? yeah!!! it is as it's designed by the bridegroom himself (...and also by my friend. if i wouldn't have mention about his contribution he'll kill me :) )

seriously guys!! an indian wedding is a must to attend before you die... i'll really miss the wedding...

Oye!! nishant.. tu jaldi shaadi karle yaar.. i promise i won't miss it.. :)

No comments: