About Me

My photo
hi i am master gaurav... i'm a kinda confused person and always want to be loved by people.. i love to make friends... sketching is my life. I love my parents and grandparents and can't live without them... i consider this blog as a place to share my feelings and ofcourse sketches... i'll be very happy and feel honourable if you guys leave comments on my post and correct me if i'm wrong somewhere!!! I’d love to read them all and in case you recommend my blog to your friends –then the sky’s the limit to my happiness! So, here we goooo!

Slideshow of my sketches

Let's see how much you score ;)

Thursday, June 4, 2009

I think it's the best i made till now


Posted by Picasa

Saw the painting of this on someone's blog... couldn't help myself to make a sketch of that painting... so here it is... it took almost 5 consecutive hours to me to finish it.. guys i haven't sat and studied this long even for my university examz..  ;) 

4 comments:

Pinay Angel said...

hi there gaurav.. it's lynn. It's great that you are into art, i love your sketches, keep em coming! I remember having sketches like that when i was like 18, ill post it to my blog. Anyways, applause to your work, well done!

A place meant only for me said...

wow!!! that's great... post them soon... i am eagerly waiting to see the art of an angel.. ;)

José Carrilho (Go Detail) said...

Hi,

From what I've seen here, I also agree it's one of the best, namely in terms of perspective.
Rememeber that it's all about values (darks and lights) and that paintingdrawing is nothing more than learning to see.
Also don't forget that the aspect of colours depends upon adjacent ones.

Best regards,

José

A place meant only for me said...

Thanks Jose, for your lovely comment. i too believe that my work's not that good as compared to what i have seen on many artist's blog. But i am confident that as time progresses i'll turn out into a master.. but anyways.. thanks a lot for stopping on my blog.