About Me

My photo
hi i am master gaurav... i'm a kinda confused person and always want to be loved by people.. i love to make friends... sketching is my life. I love my parents and grandparents and can't live without them... i consider this blog as a place to share my feelings and ofcourse sketches... i'll be very happy and feel honourable if you guys leave comments on my post and correct me if i'm wrong somewhere!!! I’d love to read them all and in case you recommend my blog to your friends –then the sky’s the limit to my happiness! So, here we goooo!

Slideshow of my sketches

Let's see how much you score ;)

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I thought but then i changed

Posted by Picasa

Thoughts come and go. Even the idea of creating this blog, writing this article
was a thought. Thoughts bring certain ideas, certain memories with them of which 
some we forget but some resides inside the back of our brains.

"Thoughts are free and subject to no rule.On them rests the freedom of man, and 
they tower above the light of nature...create a new heaven, a new firmament, a new
source of energy from which new arts flow."

Paracelsus

I thought i would easily pass my medical exam bcz I am giving them.but after i failed i changed.

I thought i can easily read any girl's mind but then i met a girl and i changed.

I thought no one can ever beat me in various fields of life but after loosing i changed.

I thought i would never fell ill for a long term but when i felt i changed.

I thought beauty refers to the physical appeareance but when i learnt the inner soul of mine i changed.

I thought... but then i changed.

No comments: