About Me

My photo
hi i am master gaurav... i'm a kinda confused person and always want to be loved by people.. i love to make friends... sketching is my life. I love my parents and grandparents and can't live without them... i consider this blog as a place to share my feelings and ofcourse sketches... i'll be very happy and feel honourable if you guys leave comments on my post and correct me if i'm wrong somewhere!!! I’d love to read them all and in case you recommend my blog to your friends –then the sky’s the limit to my happiness! So, here we goooo!

Slideshow of my sketches

Let's see how much you score ;)

Monday, June 8, 2009

Please hear me jesus


Hey Jesus!! Please free me from everything.. i want to come to you..
I don't wanna live on this earth where people are so selfish.hey god if 
ever i have done something good please call your child back to you.. 
You are my father,you are my mother, you are my everything.. puulllleeehhzzz...  
call me back to you... 

Please jesus hug me once... please.. I don't wanna live here..
Everyone uses me.. No one understands the meaning of true love.. 

Please tell everybody that the simplest way to reach to you is in FORGIVING everyone...

Please hug me god.. please call me back to you.. I learnt that if anyone asks anything from true heart then you bless him with his desired wish. 

I, FROM MY HEART, WISHES THAT EVERYONE IN THIS WORLD UNDERSTANDS TO LIVE HAPPILY WITH EACH OTHER AND UNDERSTANDS THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE.

Please god take care of her.I love her from true heart.

Your child...
gaurav

4 comments:

FitFoodieMegha said...

What a true prayer! God bless you! Your drawing has depth...You will improve much better...:)

A place meant only for me said...

Thanks for prizing my work... ;)

Dyanne Parker, Artist said...

You are amazing. Your cry out to God will truly take you where you need to be. Thank you for your comment on my blog and we understand that there truly is no place like home and someday we will live there forever. God Bless You.

A place meant only for me said...

I hope my day comes soon.. ;)