About Me

My photo
hi i am master gaurav... i'm a kinda confused person and always want to be loved by people.. i love to make friends... sketching is my life. I love my parents and grandparents and can't live without them... i consider this blog as a place to share my feelings and ofcourse sketches... i'll be very happy and feel honourable if you guys leave comments on my post and correct me if i'm wrong somewhere!!! I’d love to read them all and in case you recommend my blog to your friends –then the sky’s the limit to my happiness! So, here we goooo!

Slideshow of my sketches

Let's see how much you score ;)

Sunday, June 7, 2009

SNEHA



Saw this photo of little angel on Teresas's blog. She allowed me to draw the sketch of this b'ful princess though she's herself making the painting of this girl and i'm cent percent sure that it will come out far better than this . I have already decided that in future if god blesses me with a baby girl i'll call her SNEHA.. (as my grandma's name is Snehlata). So here's Sneha ;)

BTW how's it Teresa??

9 comments:

Vancouver, Canada said...

Great Sketches!

A place meant only for me said...

Thanks a lot dear.

Unknown said...

You have a very nice style! I think you should start painting also. Color and your wonderful composition should result in awesome paintings.

Paula Villanova said...

It's clear that you love to sketch! Regular drawing is such an important excercise because it makes us see things more closely in addition to resulting in a cool picture! Keep up the good work! I also like the poetry that I have read on your blog.

Teresa said...

Hi Gaurav,

Yes, I like your sketch of "Sneha"! Your drawing has lots of character and a clean, modern style. I like the comment about the name you chose for her too :-)

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh.....gr8 work buddy,,,,,

A place meant only for me said...

To sheila - Dear i don't know why but i am afraid of colors(as i think i dun hav a gr8 knowledge of using colors), but soon i'll start tring to color things up with help of pencil colors.

To Paula Villanova- Thanks a lot dear for valuing my work ;)

To teresa - thanks a lot... now i'm really happy. ;)

"JeanneG" said...

I was afraid of color too for some time. I was really happy doing just graphite sketches. But friends kept asking when I would finally use color. Around a year ago I started with colored pencils and finally feel I can use them pretty good. Just go ahead and jump in with them. Each picture you do, you will learn a little more. Then one day you will feel comfortable with them.

A place meant only for me said...

Thanks for your kind advice jeanneG. I have started trying colors and hope someday i'll able to become the master of it.